Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jewel loves to play with cell phones, she loves the action on the screen, the sounds and the rubber cases.

Here she is playing a game with my wife. It's hilarious and keeps her attention. But I'm starting to think she's getting overly addicted to it (like a teenager). I'll watch bird and parotlet videos with her and she likes those, but also likes when I make the screen scroll around.

Does anyone else's featherbaby do this?

Hand Telephony Gesture Bird Finger

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Jewel is such a character!! That is seriously the cutest photo - the way she is leaning over with her head tilted so she can get a good look with her one eye! Adorable!

Kiwi is a bit opposite of Jewel with my phone. She does try to chew the case when she can sneak in quickly, but mostly she will climb onto my hands and stick her head under my thumbs as if to say scritches are a better use of those thumbs!! She rarely lets me be on my phone if she is out with me. That said, she does love to look at images on my laptop. Maybe the bigger screen for her little old lady vision? Or maybe she feels more part of what she’s watching. Either way, she is right up in it chirping and running back and forth. I have to limit the activity though - a poopy keyboard is not unknown to me. 😱

Reactions: Anya

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That is too much. Looks like you got yourself a little techie there! What a great picture. You can tell she is really loving it! lol You better watch she doesn't get addicted! lol Have you heard about Nomophobia? It is a fear of not having your phone. I just read that the other day. The last thing you want is a Nomophobic bird! 🤣

·
Administrator
5,088 Posts
Rio's main phone thing is to be sure to get between me and the phone.
He also lovers to walk across an ipad and open applications when i lay it down. It is funny to watch since the thing is slick and he slides around a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: LunaBlue
1 - 5 of 5 Posts