Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I could set up a camera in Willie’s cage so I could see if he’s sleeping or not. I’m not quiet at night even though I try to be I just know I might be keeping him awake. He just looks so tired sometimes the next day and it’s usually after the night before when I accidentally dropped something that made a loud noise or something loud I mistakenly did! Is there such a thing as a good quality little camera I could set up inside his cage at night that won’t brake the bank? I’m unfortunately not very tech savy!

·
Super Moderator
4,893 Posts
I use the wyze system.
Depending what you want cost are around $50
you need wireless internet and a smart phone. I recommend getting the memory card for about $10 so you can see about a week of history.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So that means I need to get “mobile Internet” then? I already have regular wired Internet I wonder how that would work.

·
Super Moderator
4,893 Posts
So that means I need to get “mobile Internet” then? I already have regular wired Internet I wonder how that would work.
Most people that have wired internet to their home have a router that does the wireless part. Usually 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz. Most people connect their TVs, smart phones or tablets to it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My bird is not a morning person. If he is still in his coconut shell when I uncover him, he just pokes his head out for a bit before he comes out. I will say though that I can hear him rustling around if I have the tv on too loud and have forgotten to turn it down. He will also make a few peeps sometimes to let me know. They usually find a way to communicate if they are being disturbed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts