I’ve been putting Willie on my wood table tray to play with him. When playtime is over I put him back in his cage and I disinfect the tray. I usually use one of those disinfecting bleach wipes let it dry then wipe the table down with a paper towel and water then let it dry. Today I forgot I just wiped the tray down with the bleach wipe let it dry but didn’t wash it down with water. The table was dry when I put Willie on it but he managed to throw a piece of his fresh food from his plate onto the tray and then eat it! Soon as I realized what happened I put him back in his cage. Should I be worried?