Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been a member technically since October, but haven't participated. My p'let is a male named Gonzo (Hunter S. Thompson, not the muppet) and is now almost a year old. He's a fabulous little thing and is horrifically spoiled and defiant. He prefers to sit with me rather than play with me, but then I MUST watch when he plays. My father is enamored with him although Gnz prefers to think he's invisible. Anytime my father comes into my room he freezes, although all his various toys are swinging wildly. He talks a little, but only to me when I'm not paying direct attention to him. I've had other birds, but never a parrotlet, he is my only pet currently.

Oh...me...I almost forgot. My name is Lauren, I'm 21 and studying graphic design, I'm a professional body painter and dabble in all sorts of other artistic mediums.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Lauren,

I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and joined! Welcome aboard to you and Gonzo!

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to the Board.....you will learn a lot here....mostly that your little guy is completely normal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts