Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
461 - 470 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I fell into a deep parrotlet hole and somehow ended up on this forum at about 3am! I don't have a parrotlet yet. But I plan on getting one now and want to be sure to do my research first.

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
Stumbled Across Your Site While Googling How Long Parrotlets Live . A Green Male I Had 14 Years Passed Away This Month 😪
Glad you joined us. 14 is a good run for a current day parrotlet. Truly sorry for your loss. We may be the few that can understand losing our tiny tyrants. BTW- we have a section call the Rainbow Bridge where memorialize our little ones when they pass.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Glad you joined us. 14 is a good run for a current day parrotlet. Truly sorry for your loss. We may be the few that can understand losing our tiny tyrants. BTW- we have a section call the Rainbow Bridge where memorialize our little ones when they pass.
Hello Ozzie .. Thanks A Bunch For Your Kind Reply . Buddy Was The Name Of My Green Male P-Let . I’m Guessing He Was At Least 2 Yrs Old Or Maybe Even A Little Older When I Purchased Him . So He Could Have Been 16 Yrs Old When He Passed Away . I Still Have An 11 Year Old Blue Male P-Let Named Bullet . When I Get A Chance I Will Import Some Photos Of Them . I Did Read The Rainbow Bridge Post , Thank You For Posting It For All Of Us .
Mitch & Bullet

·
Registered
28 Posts
We're interested in knowing how you found out about our website. So please take a minute and tell us! (search engine, other website, friend, etc.)
We're interested in knowing how you found out about our website. So please take a minute and tell us! (search engine, other website, friend, etc.)
I too, found you on a Google search! Pure luck!

461 - 470 of 470 Posts