Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
461 - 473 of 473 Posts

· Administrator
5,428 Posts
Stumbled Across Your Site While Googling How Long Parrotlets Live . A Green Male I Had 14 Years Passed Away This Month 😪
Glad you joined us. 14 is a good run for a current day parrotlet. Truly sorry for your loss. We may be the few that can understand losing our tiny tyrants. BTW- we have a section call the Rainbow Bridge where memorialize our little ones when they pass.

· Registered
18 Posts
Glad you joined us. 14 is a good run for a current day parrotlet. Truly sorry for your loss. We may be the few that can understand losing our tiny tyrants. BTW- we have a section call the Rainbow Bridge where memorialize our little ones when they pass.
Hello Ozzie .. Thanks A Bunch For Your Kind Reply . Buddy Was The Name Of My Green Male P-Let . I’m Guessing He Was At Least 2 Yrs Old Or Maybe Even A Little Older When I Purchased Him . So He Could Have Been 16 Yrs Old When He Passed Away . I Still Have An 11 Year Old Blue Male P-Let Named Bullet . When I Get A Chance I Will Import Some Photos Of Them . I Did Read The Rainbow Bridge Post , Thank You For Posting It For All Of Us .
Mitch & Bullet

· Registered
73 Posts
We're interested in knowing how you found out about our website. So please take a minute and tell us! (search engine, other website, friend, etc.)
We're interested in knowing how you found out about our website. So please take a minute and tell us! (search engine, other website, friend, etc.)
I too, found you on a Google search! Pure luck!

· Registered
9 Posts
I found you because I was asking “Google” a specific question about Parrotlet and this site came up. The question was about my baby’s acrobatic activity and whether it was normal. I’ve never owned, or been around a Parrotlet. And, I worried that Sparrow was going to hurt himself with his antics.
IlaRea

· Registered
1 Posts
I was asking a Question about a Linnie HazelSkyes 🦜 who is 1 year old, it took me here. Ironically I have a Parrotlet StormySkyes 🐦 who is 2 years old, they have finally bonded after a year of slowly introducing them to each other. You can follow my babies if you like on Instagram.
🐦StormySkyes has many adventures and friends as he is a Emotional Support Animal and travels to all my appointments. He has stolen many a heart. He can be range from very sweet to a Tasmania Devil.
🦜HazelSkyes is a Sloth, slothand methodical. Careful however if you bring in something new, move slowly, read the ques, possibly batten down the hatches, because with glazed over eyes and sniper focus, he could attack at an any moment and pain will ensue upon you. I now know his body language well.🤣🤣
I do have a friend who may like your group and have share the group with her. Her sweet Elsa, Stormys sister, is about to lay her first Egg, not fertilized. She is stressed about it.

Bird Hand Picture frame Vertebrate Beak
Gesture Finger Thumb Nail Electric blue
Mouth Neck Jaw Ear Finger

· Super Moderator
3,905 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Delighted to have you with us! Your birds are beautiful (great names) and your stories are brilliant! Love it! You definitely have story-telling skills - are you a writer by chance? You should be if you aren’t.

I will look forward to hearing about your adventures. I do hope your friend joins us as well. We are always here to support!

461 - 473 of 473 Posts