Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
441 - 460 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello

Hi, my name is Spiro and i found your site randomly doing a search on the internet. We have a cellestial parrotlet (blue) who is 4 months old. Very curious to find out more about these interesting creatures.

·
Registered
506 Posts
When I was doing my basic research before bringing home my parrotlet, it went something like this:

Googled "appropriate cage size for a parrotlet"... first result was this forum.
Googled "best food for parrotlet".... one of the first non-commercial results was this forum.

And so on. Every question I was googling, this forum was at least on the first page of results. Eventually, it became quite clear I just needed to join the stinkin' forum, so here I am. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Search engine (Google); I can't what question I was researching Vision cages. I wish I had found you sooner - I did a bit of research before I purchased, but I had gotten a lot of mis-information.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The bird before Percy was the sweetest budgie named Banana. I'm part of the talk budgie group.
I found talk parrotlet through talk budgie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for good home for our girl

Hi everyone. We have a female yellow 2 1/2 year old parrotlet. She can sing when my wife starts to sing with her, gives kisses, and can ring a bell on command. Unfortunately, my wife was just diagnosed with Lupus and we already raise our Grandson after our daughter’s death.
It has become too much for her. We are looking for someone who would love her as we did. She has a beautiful cage and plenty of toys.
We live in Central Florida the West Viera area.
If anyone knows of someone who will LOVE Zoey as we do please let me know.
Thank you in advance everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hii im in NYC is it possible for you to ship her to NYC? I would love to have her ughh shes so cute!

Hi everyone. We have a female yellow 2 1/2 year old parrotlet. She can sing when my wife starts to sing with her, gives kisses, and can ring a bell on command. Unfortunately, my wife was just diagnosed with Lupus and we already raise our Grandson after our daughter’s death.
It has become too much for her. We are looking for someone who would love her as we did. She has a beautiful cage and plenty of toys.
We live in Central Florida the West Viera area.
If anyone knows of someone who will LOVE Zoey as we do please let me know.
Thank you in advance everyone.
Hii im in NYC is it possible for you to ship her to NYC? I would love to have her ughh shes so cute!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used to be on talk.budgies until my best bird friend (rescued from outside) passed away in April. I estimate that she was almost 5 years old. She had liver cancer. I know that I want another bird friend, but it's still too soon for me. I thought that a parrotlet ultimately might be a good choice so I'm here to read and learn.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I used to be on talk.budgies until my best bird friend (rescued from outside) passed away in April. I estimate that she was almost 5 years old. She had liver cancer. I know that I want another bird friend, but it's still too soon for me. I thought that a parrotlet ultimately might be a good choice so I'm here to read and learn.
Welcome - please let us know if you have any specific questions about parrotlets!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We're interested in knowing how you found out about our website. So please take a minute and tell us! (search engine, other website, friend, etc.)
Hi Dave, I did a search for parrotlet forum as I want to start breeding my 2 parrotlets. They are both 1 year old, green male Ollie and white female, Lily.i need advice etc, thanks

441 - 460 of 462 Posts