Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
421 - 440 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone! I just signed up today though I've known of this forum's existence for a little while. Like many others, I found this forum through a Google search. Nice to meet you, I'm Erika!

·
Super Moderator
5,102 Posts
Hello everyone! I just signed up today though I've known of this forum's existence for a little while. Like many others, I found this forum through a Google search. Nice to meet you, I'm Erika!
Hi Erika and welcome to the forum! You should make a post in the introduction section so that everyone can properly greet you, and of course so you can post pictures of your fid (feathered kid). :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! Thanks for the add Dave!
My daughter who is 12 has a new parrotlet pastel boy born nov 17 2016 from a house breeder with no papers. We have had him for 5 days now and I am getting a girl bird from the same lady in 2 more weeks, she is the darker blue one. She is not named yet. I am happy to be here as there is a lot of information on these birds
Barb
Oh I found this site just by googling info on parrotlets :D

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
I first found this forum while searching for the best cages for Parrotlets. Before I knew it, I was buried in interesting discussions.
I am new to the Wonderful World of Forums, and have no idea how to post anything new. I'd love to officially introduce myself and start participating, but don't know how to go about it. Can somebody please help this newby? Many thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,102 Posts
Hi,
I first found this forum while searching for the best cages for Parrotlets. Before I knew it, I was buried in interesting discussions.
I am new to the Wonderful World of Forums, and have no idea how to post anything new. I'd love to officially introduce myself and start participating, but don't know how to go about it. Can somebody please help this newby? Many thanks!
The first step is to find your way to the appropriate section of the forum for your post (think of them like different file folders, and you want to pick the folder that seems to fit the best). Then you find the button at the top that says "New Thread" and click it. Give it a title (like "New Member" or "Hi new owner" or whatever) and then write your content in the message part and post! Be sure to check back frequently. Instead of going into each folder and checking for new posts, you can click on "__ New Posts" at the top which will show you the posts that have happened since you were last on the forum.
Don't worry if you feel like you don't know what you are doing! Most of us (myself included) were completely new to forums when we joined and have learned here. We also consciously avoid any sort of internet forum shorthands, although we do have a couple parrotlet-related words like "fid" (feathered kid) and parront (parrot parent). :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Suz

I recently brought home my first parrotlette, using Google to search needed info, I found this helpful forum♡:p

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was googling info on Parrotlet cages, supplies, etc. and the site came up in the search results. Glad to have found it! Getting my very first Parrotlet baby at the end of April.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Googling

I was Googling info on parrotlet molting and Talk Parrotlets came up -- with lots of good advice. I decided to join so I could post.

421 - 440 of 462 Posts