Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
I wish, my lovebird loved my hair would curl up and nap all of the time

Super Moderator
Jules was big on snuggle in my wife hair especially during storms or at night if we did not put her to bed when she wanted to go.
Rio is a hand bird. He is not much into shoulder sitting or hair snuggle but will sit on a hand or finger all days long.

Super Moderator
When Tumi was a young bird I had my hair in a braid, and Tumi climbed up UNDER my braid and wouldn't leave! I had to get a roommate to unbraid my hair and remove the bird. Silly bird!

Registered
馃ぃ Always. They are known for that. Mine won鈥檛 go to bed at night until he鈥檚 had 2 hours cuddle/hiding time. 7:45鈥.lights had better be out. Crawls in hair. 9:45 to dark 鈥渂edroom鈥 馃ぃ

Registered
馃ぃ Always. They are known for that. Mine won鈥檛 go to bed at night until he鈥檚 had 2 hours cuddle/hiding time. 7:45鈥.lights had better be out. Crawls in hair. 9:45 to dark 鈥渂edroom鈥 馃ぃ
Yes Monty is like this too! He MUST have his coconut and snuggle time or he won't go to bed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is so precious! Everyday I learn something about my little parrotlet that makes me love him more. Although he displayed quite a tantrum because I was doing dishes and not paying attention to him. His voice gets quite loud when he feels like he鈥檚 being neglected 馃槀

Registered
that is so precious! Everyday I learn something about my little parrotlet that makes me love him more. Although he displayed quite a tantrum because I was doing dishes and not paying attention to him. His voice gets quite loud when he feels like he鈥檚 being neglected 馃槀
I feel your pain! 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ Georgie does the same. And growls! 馃 Then twists himself upside down. Totally agree with your comment that you love him more each day. Me too!!!!
Forehead Nose Skin Lip Smile

1 - 13 of 13 Posts