Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm TinyParrots! I currently don't own or have any experience of owning birds, I hope to learn more soon, and hopefully, this community will help me. :)
I'd love to learn more about Parrotlets!
Please tell me if I do anything wrong! I'm still figuring out how to use this :)
Have a good day/night!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm TinyParrots! I currently don't own or have any experience of owning birds, I hope to learn more soon, and hopefully, this community will help me. :)
I'd love to learn more about Parrotlets!
Please tell me if I do anything wrong! I'm still figuring out how to use this :)
Have a good day/night!
Welcome! It's a great idea to inform yourself BEFORE you get a bird, so this is a great place to start! Hope you'll enjoy reading and ask any questions you might have. There are lots of good resources out there.

Cheryl and 💙 Tito 💙

·
Super Moderator
4,781 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you are researching before purchasing one. Parrotlets are wonderful pets / friends / fids. There is nothing quite like them in such a small package.

Reactions: Miss Parrot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there! Welcome!
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you are researching before purchasing one. Parrotlets are wonderful pets / friends / fids. There is nothing quite like them in such a small package.
Welcome! It's a great idea to inform yourself BEFORE you get a bird, so this is a great place to start! Hope you'll enjoy reading and ask any questions you might have. There are lots of good resources out there.

Cheryl and 💙 Tito 💙
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I don't plan to own a parrotlet for a long time due to my current circumstances , right now I'm just researching. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I spent one year researching all about the parrotlet before I decided to get one. During that year, I only learned a little bit about the p'lett because there wasn't much info on the parrotlet back in 2007. Now, there is a lot more, but watch out! There is a lot of information that is based highly on opinion and I have learned to be very careful with this information.

So, I searched around for a really nice forum that I could trust. This is the forum! From 2008 and on, this is where I have received the best information and proven advice! Questions, any questions, can be answered or shown where we could get an answer to the question. Be careful in asking breeders a question. Some breeders have some wild suggestions that I was wary of, and some were really good. When in doubt, ask us! We will try and help!

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts