Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Rachel and i am from the wet and windy england i live here with my 2 daughters and my partner i own 4 kakarikis and a nanday conure and 6 celestials

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Amber,

Did you just say 6 -SIX?!? Wow! You win the most parrotlets in one place award (there is no prize - sorry ;) )

Welcome aboard!

Are your birds pets or do you breed them?

Do they live in one cage?

Sorry, I'm still trying to grasp the concept of six of these little guys in one place. We have two and they are a handfull. I wanted to add one more but I was advised against it but you have gone above and beyond!

I hope you will share your experiences with us.

Warm regards from a wet New Jersey,

Art S.

PS. Oh yes, the rest of the list is also impressive but I'm still stuck on the 6 parrotlets!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well they are paired i am hoping to breed i have bred birds before and hand reared them i have got one of my kakarikis on eggs now so hoping.
Yes i have got 6 they live in big aviary cages in one cage i have got bubble and squeak squeak is a natural green and bubble the male is a green split blue/ino/ino they are in one cage.then in another i have got lemon and lime lemon is an american yellow and the male is a green split isabel
the next pair i am getting sunday the male is a lutino who unfortunly is blind he is coming to me to spend his days with and is partner she hasnt got a name yet but she is a fallow

·
Registered
582 Posts
Amber, your pictures are still not coming through. I don't know much about posting picture so I hope someone else can help you out. I'd love to see all of your fids!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ok I see them in there! They are so pretty! I can't wait until I can bring mine home! I'm still playing the waiting game :( But getting to see everyone else's birds helps me to be patient. Thanks for the posts!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hi Rachel - welcome from sunny California [well, at least it is today - :) although we've been having some rain lately :mad: ]
I was born in Ireland so I'm quite familiar with the wet and drizzly weather in your part of the world.

Lemon and Lime - what great names! They are absolutely gorgeous. You'll have to post some pictures of your other birds also.

again welcome.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to our site. You do get the award for the most p'lets. It must be alot like running a nursery school for toddlers! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts