Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to the group. My name is Jean and I have a three month old parrotlet named Ollie. I'm hoping I can learn alot from this form.
Jean

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Welcome! Glad you are here! Hope to see photos soon! I have a little girl Parrotlet named Chipper. She is so precious! We are close buddies!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been looking at alot of things on here and Chipper seems to stand out!! I love your cage set up for him. Our little boy is in a small breeder cage right now. We have a pineapple green cheek conure that has been waiting for her cage to come (backordered), she she has actually been in his cage. I'm just getting my computer back to normal so I hope to get some pictures uploaded. Nothing as fancy as I've seen on here, especially with the pretty signature thingies. Maybe I'll get that far someday!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to group! Paulie is my 2 yr old. He's a real stinker, but we love him to death. He talks all the time and comes up with new stuff all the time.
Yes, you will learn a lot here.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Cauren, thank you. Chipper is a little girl. Her cage is very large and wide. Alot of us here have very large cages. It is very important. They love to have lots of great toys and the nice rope perches and other perches. Chipper loves th larger toys too. Large swings and atom toys, coconuts, tiki huts, abacus etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts