Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
My name is Pat and I am Mom and slave to Paulie, my normal male Pacific. He's a real goofball...plays all day and when he's not playing he's eating. He also talks and has quite a vocab for a tiny guy.
I have had budgies and cockatiels since I was a kids [longer ago than I care to admit!] but Paulie is our first P'let. I must say he took some getting used to....not at all like our budgies! But we "get him" now and we love him to pieces!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Pat,

Welcome to both you and Paulie! If you have a chance start a Paulie's Pictures thread in the pictures section.

If you need any advice feel fee to ask, if you can give advice, we'd love to hear it!

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I had both parakeets & a cockatiel when I was younger...They just pale in comparison to a Parrotlet!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi Pat,

I've always wanted a Cockatiel and still do. I have to try to control myself often, lol. Anyway, welcome to TP!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Pat,

I've always wanted a Cockatiel and still do. I have to try to control myself often, lol. Anyway, welcome to TP!
I just love cockatiels. They are so sweet. One of ours lived to be 22 years old. When he died it was like losing one of our kids.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Pat! Welcome to the flock!

22 year old Cockatiel, wow.

I have a Grey, Conure, and P'let. They are all part of the family!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts