Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone, I've been visiting this forum every now and then and I like it here :)
(If my English is a bit odd: I'm Dutch and therefore not a native speaker, so excuse me for making stupid mistakes...)
In the Netherlands there's no p'let forum like this one and I'm thrilled by all the familiar story's of the little tyrants.
We live here with a wunderfull little lady named 'Smurf' (but that might be a bit hard to pronounce, so I'll introduce her as 'Bibi' -that's her nickname here at home).
Her exact age is unknown 'cause she came here to visit us, but she never has left the building anymore :p (her former owner was looking for a new home and was happy we got along very well with Bibi, so she just stayed) but she is at least 2 years old.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Marjet,

I wish to welcome you and Smurf (Bibi)!

From what I've seen so far, your written english is no worse than ours!

I look forward to hearing parrotlet stories from the Netherlands.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hello Marjet – I wish to welcome you and Bibi – how wonderful to have a member on the forum from the Netherlands :)

As Art said, your English is about as good as the rest of us here :D - I wish I could speak a second language as well as you write English.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome :) (and just wait for my blundering in english... it will happen, promised ;) )

I've been trying to show Bibi but can't get any pic's on the forum :eek: So tell me what's the secret -and please: I'm a total digi-donkey so keep any explanation as simple as if you where talking to a 4 yaer old...
So, now I'm going to have a look where I can find the right thread to boost about our Bibi :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts