Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all
I'm anna & I have 2 pacific parrotlets named Grover & Zoe. they are both under a year old. These are my first parrotlets. I have many many many other birds, and have breeding experience with the budgies. I hope to breed my pair in 2008

here they are, Grover is my boy, and Zoe my little girl!

The pair

Zoe

Grover

I tried to hand tame them, but clearly they are only interested in me when its feeding time. Otherwise, they want nothing to do with me! They are really well bonded with each other.

Here is their cage setup

Its 30x18x18
They are under my pair of rosa bourkes.

·
Registered
794 Posts
They are beautiful really they remind of our little friend on this site Nemo, Kathy's little bird. Glad to have you and we can use some people with bird experience everything anyone can add is of help to us all .Welcome what other birds do you have? i just looked at your profile My gosh I bet it is noisy at your house. Tell us your stories I can't wait.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou for the welcome!

for other members, I have 28 budgies (i breed them) 2 green cheeked conures, 2 rosa bourkes and my 2 little PP's

I hope to learn a lot about parrolet breeding, as i hope to breed my pair next week :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all!

lol Kathy, they do keep me busy. 26 are in the aviary, but feeding everyone in the am takes a good hour! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts