Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a nice introduction post done, and I got timed out. 0.o Anyway, here it goes again. :p

I'm Cydney, I just started college with intentions of getting into pharmacy school. I have a male pastel p'let, Finn, who hatched 7/7/07. I've fed/raised and weaned him since he was a little over a month old. He's everything I wanted and more. Big attitude but no bite! (yet. xD Horomones come later.) Hasn't offered to even nip once, he just likes shiney things. The family also has a male WBC, Linus, who's a little feathery puppydog.
When I was home (and sometimes, when I can, now) I work with a woman who raises and sells birds and also rehomes/rehabs unwanted or hard to place birds. It's been quite an experience. It's amazing how many different species and personalities there are. (people also bring in their birds for wings and toenails)
Finn has been with my parents the past couple weeks due to apartment 'fix me ups'. The AC was out, there were ants in the kitchen area, and the carpets needed shampooed badly, and I didn't want my baby exposed to everything. I'm going to pick him up this weekend though. :D
If I happened to miss anything people normally say, just ask!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome. Pictures are a must!!
Linda

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hi Cydney,

Welcome to both you and Finn. I love his color and how did you teach him to lay in your palm?

Regards,

Art S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts