Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that some of you were very kind in helping me determine the gender of my Parrotlets, and answering all my questions.. I was wondering if you all would like to help me name them! These new additions can't go without names now that they are snuggling in as part of the family, and I'm not very good with names! Any and all suggestions will be appreciated and considered!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Gee, that is so hard since we can't see them in person, and watch them play and get to know their personalities, why don't you think of some and let us vote on them. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gee, that is so hard since we can't see them in person, and watch them play and get to know their personalities, why don't you think of some and let us vote on them. :D
This is true, I am going to make some pictures and videos later and post them :)

1. Boo ( My 2 year old son calls all birds "Boos")
2. Sunny
3. Molly
4. Zelda
5. Kiwi
6. Sydney ( Syd)
7. Kudo
8. Lucy
9. Tinkerbell ( Tink)
10. Luna

Please pick 2, 1 for each bird

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
To pick from your list for each bird:
Sunny/Luna for the yellow one
and Boo/Tink for the white one
:)

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
I like Boo, I had a Nyasa Lovebird named Sydney Thor, so I like Sydney and Boo. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I like Luna for your white one since she looks like a pale moon color to me (a light blue moon?) And Tinkerbell or Sunny for the yellow one. Good luck! I go through a long naming process myself(I make a list) then my family and I take a vote. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like we're going with Luna for the white and Boo for the yellow!! Thanks everyone for your opinions and voting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts