Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I go by victoria,vik:> i am very new at this and my typing proves it. spelling too! i breed parrotlets. i own two breeding pairs. i draw to your site because of the cute pics. i draw also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it said it's little before 2:00. Must have my time off, i have 3:00..it is late maybe caught someone later

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am also new Vic, but for the short time I have been here, let me tell you, the members here are great! They are very generous with their answers, and have truely made me feel welcomed. In turn, I'm please to say WELCOME!!!:D
Linda

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here as this is a great place to talk and learn about our Parrotlets. These people are great here!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Vic, I'm new as well, so new I don't even have a parrotlet yet! But I do have the Parrotlet Handbook.....

Welcome.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Mattz,

You're ahead of me, I don't have a handbook - I'm just winging it ;) :D .

Actually, if you see anything usefull in the handbook that you have not seen posted, please share it.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Aww gessh we were suppose to get the handbook before adding a Parrotlet to the household?? :rolleyes: I am glad you are researching first!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts