Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone , New Forum Member But Long Time Parrotlet(s) Owner . Enjoying Being Part Of Your Flock ! Still Learning How To Navigate Around Your Site .

·
Super Moderator
4,903 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have new people. Please feel free to post, ask questions and give advice. We are always trying to find our way with our little ones.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, please ask !
Dave
Thank You For Welcoming Us New Members To The Site ! Bullet And I Really Are Enjoying Reading All The Daily Parrotlet Topics Everyone Posts . All Of You Have Such A Wealth Of Information That Your Sharing With The Other Members . Thank You And Merry Christmas Mitch n Bullet

·
Registered
17 Posts
Glad you're here Mitch! Would love to see a picture of Bullet if you have one handy! :) Always love to "ooh and ahh" over others' birds!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad you're here Mitch! Would love to see a picture of Bullet if you have one handy! :) Always love to "ooh and ahh" over others' birds!
Thank You ... I Did Import 19 Photos Of Buddy & Bullet Several Weeks Ago That I Thought Other Members Could See . I Do See All The Photos In The Gallery And In My Media ... Maybe I Didn't Do It Properly For Others To View ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts