Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have been reading alot here about all your lovely birds and getting different tips and ideas weather be it healthy food recepies or cage layouts. Want to say thank you to the forum and its members that keep sharing! As a new first time bird owner I was very anxious but that has settled now and i have had my baby girl for 3 weeks now and she is just wonderful..keep fingers crossed that she stays that way,but she can be very bossy and feisty and times but I love it 😂.. I hope this forum keeps in thriving and wish all love to everyone and all your lovely baby birdies ❤❤ ,my baby girls name is Juno.
Bird Parrot Beak Parakeet Feather

Bird Vertebrate Pet supply Bird supply Beak

·
Registered
17 Posts
She's so precious! Congratulations on your new addition. If you have questions or want advice this seems like a great place to read up so far! Glad you've joined the forum.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! We are glad to hear from you! Your little one is a very cute bird! A parrotlet is a dwarf parrot and you will experience some bites, here and there. Put a spray of millet in her cage at all times so she can eat from it. Millet is very good for them and they can eat all they want! As she gets a little older, try not to tickle her below the neck because this usually makes the hormones flair up and may start the egg laying process. Just be careful.

Give Juno a big kiss from me and my wife!

David and Vicki 🦜🦜

·
Super Moderator
6,666 Posts
Welcome!! She's adorable, those little blue girls are sweet and spicy 🤣 you are going to have so much fun with her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts