Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Found my way here via birdboard.com and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 28 year old male from the DC metro area. I am a soon-to-be parrotlet owner; I am picking my plet up this afternoon. I'm really excited! I have his cage all set up and I've been reading about plets non-stop since I decided to get one. I'm getting him straight from a breeder so I'm sure she'll give me tons of info too.

Anyways, nice looking forum you have here and I look forward to meeting all of you.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome glad to have you, this is a wonderful place to visit and just talk about your little bird. Have any names in mind...what color... post back and let us know. Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome glad to have you, this is a wonderful place to visit and just talk about your little bird. Have any names in mind...what color... post back and let us know. Nice to meet you.
Great questions! I haven't decided on a name yet. I am about to jump in my car and it's an hour away, so I figure I'll have something by then. I've picked a couple but haven't decided on them yet.

He is a green parrotlet. You can see his pictures on the breeder website:

http://thefeatheredcoop.com/tfc_024.htm

He's Baby #35.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm glad you made it! You are the 100th member of this board!

Good luck with your bird!

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
and congrats on your almost home p'let!
oh hes cute! pic 12/17 & 12/24 are to die for!!!
I look forward to learning more about you and you littleone!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome on board!

He's very good-looking and I think it's great that you have pics of him from baby to grown. I'm totally looking forward to hearing more about you and your new guy!

Kathy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts