Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,396 Posts
How does your guys like outside? My little ones liked the sun but sort of disliked all the space and wildlife.
Jules did like the attention when we traveled and people / especially kids would come around and rightfully adore her.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does your guys like outside? My little ones liked the sun but sort of disliked all the space and wildlife.
Jules did like the attention when we traveled and people / especially kids would come around and rightfully adore her.
This is the first year I've had a flight cage to wheel outside onto the deck. He quite enjoys it except when he gets buzzed by yellow jackets. (Then I put out a sweet dish for them so they'll leave us alone). We live next to a small lake facing the water so he doesn't have a lot of scary cars and stuff. Sometimes I'll put him in a visions cage outside while I spray down his big one with the garden hose sometimes as well. He does try to answer the Robins and Woodpeckers sometimes but doesn't seem afraid.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My pixie use to sit out on the balcony almost daily in the summers and really seemed to enjoy camping with us , would chatter at the chipmunks and the finches and small birds around the campsite. We have a tent trailer so was always safe if she had felt threatened, but was always chattering away. I miss having her along, even after 5 years gone. But I have a green cheek conure now who also enjoys the outdoors. :love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts