Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wanted to say hi. I just got my first bird ever today. So, very confused and humble. Look forward to getting advice from all of you.

Looks like a great website. I have lots to learn.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi and welcome from another new, humble and confused p'let owner.(I've taken Memmey's abbreviation for Parrotlet!)
I have a nine week old and counting and am still in the gettin to know each other stage.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hi Chief,

Welcome aboard!

As this is your first bird, I want to congratulate you on your selection! You will find that small birds may have big personalities but they still have small turds!

Good luck!

Art S.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes! hilariously small turds that will land in your hair and later you will find them dried and ready to crumble off. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes! hilariously small turds that will land in your hair and later you will find them dried and ready to crumble off. ;)
Well does it give your hair a healty sheen. Does it act more like styling gel or mousse?

Hey Bean, I noticed on your website you had a song from the Innocence Mission. I got a CD from them called "Glow" back in 95 I think. I listened to it on the rack and bought it. I liked them, but never saw anything about them since, and figured they were disbanded. I thought i was the only person in the world that had heard of them. I really like the "Canada" song you had on your site.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Chief,

There is a scene with Carmen Diaz in ‘There’s something about Mary’ that comes to mind!

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi Chief,
I am a newbie here today. I have been on Daves budgie forum for a while though. I am sure you (& me ) will get great info here!
Welcome!

~AnnA~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts