Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I joined a while back but then life got busy, and I realized I hadn't come back in about 10 months. I decided to return to ask a specific question, but before I start any threads I thought I would introduce myself and our parrotlet.

I'm Cheryl, and this is our Tito. He is just over a year old, and thankfully has been happy and healthy. He's hand tame, enjoys scritches (though he's not super big on cuddling), and he does quite a few tricks we've taught him thus far. He's also a pretty good talker and definitely has the classic "big bird in a tiny body" parrotlet personality!

Bird Parrot Beak Parakeet Feather

Nice to meet you all, look forward to seeing you around!

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Welcome Cheryl and Tito. Very good looking little man you have there, I have a yellow boy too.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Cheryl and Tito,
We are glad you wrote! I love the ' look over the shoulder ' pose Tito is doing! I think he is saying, " You talking to me? ".

David and Vicki

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheryl and Tito,
We are glad you wrote! I love the ' look over the shoulder ' pose Tito is doing! I think he is saying, " You talking to me? ".

David and Vicki
Thanks all! He definitely was listening to me as I took that photo. We love to talk and sing to him. He really likes listening to latin jazz and K-Pop music the best. His LEAST favorite song is the silly song I made up called "Best little bird in the whole wide world". 😂 I still sing it to him anyway but he looks at me like a teenager rolling his eyes at their Mom, saying, "Ew, don't hug me in front of my friends!"

Cheryl and 💙Tito💙

·
Super Moderator
4,781 Posts
Welcome Cheryl and Tito.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Greetings all,

I joined a while back but then life got busy, and I realized I hadn't come back in about 10 months. I decided to return to ask a specific question, but before I start any threads I thought I would introduce myself and our parrotlet.

I'm Cheryl, and this is our Tito. He is just over a year old, and thankfully has been happy and healthy. He's hand tame, enjoys scritches (though he's not super big on cuddling), and he does quite a few tricks we've taught him thus far. He's also a pretty good talker and definitely has the classic "big bird in a tiny body" parrotlet personality!

Nice to meet you all, look forward to seeing you around!
Hello, is it titotheparrotlet from Instagram? Looks just like him! Anyway he's sooooo handsome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello, is it titotheparrotlet from Instagram? Looks just like him! Anyway he's sooooo handsome!
Yes, that's him, the same Tito! Thank you. We certainly think he's a handsome boy, but we also know we are biased as his family. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts