Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new cage for Willie today but I’m a little dissatisfied with it so I’m looking for advice to see if I can exchange or take it back for another cage. I got it at King’s Cages store. It’s 26” long inside and 28” high with a dome top and 5/8 inch bar spacing. I’m thinking the bar spacing might be too wide for him to crawl on and I hope to have the cage a couple inches longer than 26 inches with a flat top. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could find a cage like what I’m actually looking for?

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Hi Kathy. The cage you have (even though you are returning it) sounds very much like Kiwi’s main cage (yes, she has a few LOL). She loves it and the 5/8” bar spacing has never been an impediment for her. That being said, your real question is where to find the specific cage you are looking for, so I will leave that to the US members. Luckily for you, I do tend to notice you have better options than we do in Canada! Looking forward to hearing what you end up finding!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds like a flight cage would be a good opinion. The are wide and have a flat top and plenty of space for you birdy to fly around in and play.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
I ended up with the Vision cages because of the bar spacing - Tumi can't deal with bar spacing that is too big at all. BUT I miss the nice cage I had for my cockatiel. Sorry I don't really have any strong recommendations or links for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts