I posted this link earlier today already in another thread, but for those who missed it...- Place whole green leaves near the food dish to get the bird's attention.
- Weave leafy greens through the cage bars at beak level.
- Hang stems of broccoli from shish-ka-bob food holders.
- Use the monkey see -- monkey do approach by allowing birds observe a teacher bird eating green foods.
- Mix chopped greens with another favorite food, such as cut corn.
- Wrap a tasty treat in a leaf of greens to capture the bird's interest. Secure the leaf with a safe tie made of rawhide or short lengths of cotton cord.
- Mince leafy greens and bake them in birdie bread or cornbread.
- Repeatedly offer greens in a variety of tempting ways. One try is not enough.