Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,264 Posts
Sorry for posting it here. I do not know why my account on talkbudgies was deleted.. Can I know?
Hi. While both TalkParrotlets and TalkBudgies are owned by the same company, there are no moderators in common between the two forums, so I cannot answer your question regarding anything that might have happened on that forum. All the forums exist independently of each other - the two forums are no more connected to each other than we are connected to the various car forums also owned by the same company. You are welcome to join this forum if you are interested in Parrotlets. We are species specific on this forum, however, and if you don't have any parrotlets or aren't interested in learning about them, you will not find this forum very helpful.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello. Thank you. But I was banned from that forum Talkbudgies due to some rules violation? I did not nothing like that. I made a post about my budgie, people reacted and then I was banned. IS this normal? Who is responsible for thaT? And How can I post that thread here? Can you navigate me?

· Super Moderator
5,264 Posts
Hello. Thank you. But I was banned from that forum Talkbudgies due to some rules violation? I did not nothing like that. I made a post about my budgie, people reacted and then I was banned. IS this normal? Who is responsible for thaT? And How can I post that thread here? Can you navigate me?
Again, this is TalkParrotlets, not TalkBudgies. We have nothing to do with them. If you are interested in talking about parrotlets, you are welcome on this forum if you follow our rules, which include being a supportive, family friendly site where foul language or aggressive, abusive behavior will get you banned. If you are not interested in talking about parrotlets, then we have nothing for you here. The moderators on this site CANNOT help you with another forum, nor can they answer regarding the actions of other moderators.

· Super Moderator
5,264 Posts
I moved your comments to its own thread in the proper location of our forum, as the other thread was not the right spot for such a discussion. On our forum, we have a section for off-topic discussions (anything not related to parrotlets). We do also permit the memorialization of all birds in our Rainbow Bridge section, although the amount of medical details you gave is not quite what that section is for. That section is about sharing our love of our birds, not discussing medical procedures or other things. However, other than those sections, we are a species-specific forum. There is so little in the world for or about parrotlets, and they are such unique birds, that this is the one place in the entire world dedicated exclusively to them. They are unlike other parrots, and definitely not budgies or parakeets.

Regarding tone, your second post in this thread already is aggressive, particularly before I edited out the foul language. I realize from your IP address that we have a language barrier that might be part of the issue, but it is important to us to keep our forum welcoming, friendly, and about parrotlets. None of the moderators on this forum can help you about another forum, so there is no need to reach out to any of the other moderators. We communicate frequently with each other and make decisions as a group. Moderators are unpaid volunteers with our own lives and jobs to take care of. We have power over exactly one forum - TalkParrotlets - to help make sure it remains welcoming, friendly, and about parrotlets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts