Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Scooter is a lucky bird! I can't wait to have warmer weather again. We have a cold warning and lots of snow. When I go to the window and touch the handle, little Benny quickly flies off my shoulder. She is not a fan of crisp cold air. I can't blame her. Happy to see Scooter enjoying the outdoors. Nice outdoor cage.

Super Moderator
Oh wow!!!! 馃ぉ I love this! He looks so happy! So bright and cheery in there!

Super Moderator
It looks like a good set up and he seems to be enjoying himself.

Just a thought. When I put my little ones outside any length of time I tend to put something to block the sun on part of the cage and create a bit of shade. That way if the sun bothers them they have a way to get away and I know when they start hiding in the shade it may be too much fun in sun time for them.

Registered
Scooter enjoying the fresh air and sunshine on his feathers! And enjoying his new outdoor cage. 馃惁 View attachment 47125
Ahhh Scooter ! Nothing Like Fresh Air And Natural Sunshine On Those Feathers . Buddy Lit Up Like A Christmas Tree When He Was Out In The Sun .
Also Was Thoughtful Of You To Get Scooter Such A Nice Outdoor Cage .
I Have A Parrot Climbing Net Installed On Top Of Both Our Cages . It Does Give Them The Option Of Being In Full Sun , Partial Sun Or Full Shade . Then Again We Live In The Mojave Desert And The Sun Can Really Crank Out Some Intense Heat . The Climbing Net Also Gives Them A Sense Of Security From Being Attacked By Predators From Above . Here Is A Photo Of Bullets Outdoor / Living Room Cage . He Loves Flying Over To It And Hanging Out On Top Of It When Inside The House . We Hit The Mid 70's ( And No Wind ) The Last Two Days So Bullet Had Some Outdoor Time In The Sun . The Wind Is Blowing Today So Will Be An Indoor Day Today .

Mitch & Bullet
Plant Bird Pet supply Wood Tree

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh Scooter ! Nothing Like Fresh Air And Natural Sunshine On Those Feathers . Buddy Lit Up Like A Christmas Tree When He Was Out In The Sun .
Also Was Thoughtful Of You To Get Scooter Such A Nice Outdoor Cage .
I Have A Parrot Climbing Net Installed On Top Of Both Our Cages . It Does Give Them The Option Of Being In Full Sun , Partial Sun Or Full Shade . Then Again We Live In The Mojave Desert And The Sun Can Really Crank Out Some Intense Heat . The Climbing Net Also Gives Them A Sense Of Security From Being Attacked By Predators From Above . Here Is A Photo Of Bullets Outdoor / Living Room Cage . He Loves Flying Over To It And Hanging Out On Top Of It When Inside The House . We Hit The Mid 70's ( And No Wind ) The Last Two Days So Bullet Had Some Outdoor Time In The Sun . The Wind Is Blowing Today So Will Be An Indoor Day Today .

Mitch & Bullet View attachment 47159
Wow this is quite the set up!!! I may have to look into a climbing net for Scooter! We live in Long Beach, mild temperatures for the most part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts