Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well Spring is totally here and it is so beautiful outside. The azaleas are blooming and the jasmine and the live oak trees are killing us with pollen. I have been feeding the wild birds and they are eating me out of house and home. I don't recall this many birds at my feeders in the years gone by. I am posting a picture of one of my feeders that I took this winter and look at the size of the feeder and they are eating it dry every day!!!!! I wonder if the winter was so hard for some of you and the birds came this way...is that logical? I had three doves on the ground at one time and someone laid an egg on the ground and abandoned it, what's up with that...excuse me I have to lay an egg...eat and leave?? Bitsey Jo sits by the window and watches and watches the birds.( kinda like tv I guess)...have a good Sunday everyone.....here's the feeder they empty!!

It looks little out the window but it isn't, I feel bad to stop feeding them but.... man...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Memmey, we feed the birds as well....and since spring hit, we have also had dozens of them outside! It's so much fun to watch them, and I feel bad when i have to scare them away to let my dog go to the bathroom. :) We have had sooo many of them though....I guess it may be b/c winter up north has been so cold....or maybe they got a taste of southern living and just couldn't give it up. ;) Y'all have a great one!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts