Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Oh how sweet....good for you Azale. How is she settling in, is she a good eater? She is a fancy little girl isn't she.Hey I like her ....do you?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's settling in amazingly well. She's funny though, you can really tell she is a lovebird cause she bonds to everyone! She is such a people bird it almost gets annoying :) But she's such a sweetie, and its really fun to have around. She just likes sitting on your shoulder all day and will just quietly chirp.
She really is a character too. She will do ANYTHING to be with you.
She is a pretty good eater. She loves her formula, and begs for it often, and she eats her pellets too which is nice.
Amazingly, she doesn't like millet! It is so weird to see that! :D

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
She is ADORABLE – the black on her beak means she’s a baby right? - Her color is amazing – her green looks iridescent. I love her name too :D

Enjoy her!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, she is still a baby. Born in Feb. She should be done hand feeding, but she enjoys it a lot, so I get the pleasure to handfeed her twice a day. Judy (the breeder) said she can eat solid food already, so it hopefully won't be too hard to wean her.
It is quite an experience though, it's enjoyable :)

Thanks for your comments! :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
She's so cute! That's so adorable that she falls in love with everybody.:D Don't worry about the not-liking millet....Froot Loop didn't like it until he was 2 1/2 months old.

·
Registered
133 Posts
She's beautyful! What colours!
Nice that she's sweet to everyone, I always thought that lovebird tend to bond to 1 person en could be quite unfriendly to others? But your story sound so nice :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah. She's a real sweetie. I heard about that bonding to one person thing too, I guess we shall see what would happen when she grows older.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts