Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
What a CUTE Hamster. I had a dwarf when I was young, very cute little things. That is so sad that they are (have) put down these little guys. Unless they were sick, I don't see why they would have had to, they are so cute, people would have adopted them right up! I do understand that pet shelters have limited space...but......

At least you were able to save one! That's more than most people would do. I too, wouldn't have housed 2 together. I did that once and it ended with one being killed by the other. They got along until one day they didn't.

Good luck with your new furry friend.;)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Your a good person, now you know Don't Go To The Shelter.....Unless you are prepared to have your heart broken( I used to work at a no-kill one). I was one of the cat people only because I have four rescue dogs that don't like cats and I knew I could never bring one home. If not for the dogs I would probably have 13 cats. Good luck with your new family member, you did a good and noble thing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's really sweet Kathy, though I can understand your trouble of choosing one who thus survives and the rest...
But I wish Wilbur and you a good life together!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts