Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of our style? I want your feedback so I can improve it. Don't like the logo? Bad color scheme? Love it? It doesn't matter what you think, please let me know! I can't change what you don't like if I'm not aware of it. :p

·
Registered
794 Posts
Dave hey this is Memmey...I looked around at other sites and I love yours the best. Bird board was difficult and I have yet to get my activation number registered sooooooooooo I'm not going to. I was just wondering about what else other people had to say. Your site is user friendly. Why is bird board so aggravating? Besides this site is just about p'lets!!! See ya

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think this place is great Dave. Easy to navigate around, easy to use. I don't have any problems with the color scheme, altho, my fav color is blue (just in case you wondered) :D I think green suits well cause the most common color of parrotlets (that are common to own) is green isn't it?

And I love the logo! Don't change that!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this place is great Dave. Easy to navigate around, easy to use. I don't have any problems with the color scheme, altho, my fav color is blue (just in case you wondered) :D I think green suits well cause the most common color of parrotlets (that are common to own) is green isn't it?

And I love the logo! Don't change that!
That's why I chose green. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Personally I think this is one of the best sites around, easy to use, like the format, color is relaxing to the eyes as well as same color as most parrotlets.
Would like to see a links section for members homepages so it would be easier to learn more about other members.:D

·
Registered
536 Posts
It all works for me...easy to use and download pix. I don't use PhotoBucket so I like that we don't have to use it here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I haven't been here long, but I have no complaints. Looks great and it's easy to navigate around. Thanks for putting so much time into making this a great place! :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I enjoy the board. I do have trouble posting pictures - just haven't figured it out yet. I really appreciate your site a lot, Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts