Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank you Laura. Its so nice to hear from you. I'm so sorry about Pabu. I remember when you got him. He had a nice long life with you. You are so right. It is a gift for both us and them to be able to hold them as they drift away. Saddest thing ever but I was so glad I was able to be with her. 馃挃

Registered
My sweet Minty, my green rump, just had a massive seizure and died in my hands. She was just shy of 9 years old. I am devastated. View attachment 47387
I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Minty, I can only imagine she was a part of your family which makes this so devastating. Now rainbow bridge is brighter with her in it and I am sure she can't wait to see you again some day.
Hugs for your broken heart. 馃挃

Registered
Oh my goodness. Beloved sweet Minty - oh I am so so sorry. The only thing that is of any comfort during a time like this is to think of the beautiful life Minty had landing in your home, how blessed she was to have such love and protection. I truly believe that love like that can never die. She may have had to lay down her precious body but that incredible love lives on in another way and she will always be close to you. Her laying her body down in your hand is, in my view, an incredible gift - a last gesture of trust, love and respect. What a beautiful connection she demonstrated to you. Love like that can never die. It just can鈥檛. She will always be part of you. A friend of mine once said you don鈥檛 get over the loss of a beloved one, but it finds its place. And it鈥檚 true. Minty will always be part of who you are as a beautiful person who loved her so much. So that love you shared lives on and connects you now in a different way, in a way that will always keep you close. So for sure the loss of her physical presence will hurt really badly, but every single time you think of her, she will be close and you will feel it. Trust that. Because she is there.

I have you and Minty in my heart and prayers. Thank you for the privilege of allowing my broken heart for you to be soothed by heartwarming thoughts of the wonderful life you gave her. The world so badly needs kind, gentle people like you.

Big, warm hugs to you 馃挄
Jackie, you always make me cry. 馃様

• Love
Reactions: ginziputzi
21 - 24 of 24 Posts