Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my wife and Kiki, we would like to wish you all a Joyful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Have not been on here for a while, but I guess you all do.
Lots happened meanwhile and our friendship with Kiki has grown beyond what I would ever imagine.
He is un - separatable part of our family now and we love him very much. In return and in time, he never fails to surprise us with his goofiness and through overcoming his strong character, giving us all his love back.
Actually its just been, well.. just 3 months since we got him and he turned 6 months of age. But with my wife we have agreed that it feels like forever and so natural.
The family trip I have mentioned on here a while ago in separate post, has unfortunately failed due to travel documents issues.
But since we have planned another one, to visit my parents just after new year and so Kiki will go to his very first pet sitting. And so pls guys fingers crossed!
Till next time, all parrotlet lovers, once again Merry Christmas!
Nose Glasses Skin Head Hand
Bird Beak Macaw Parrot Plant
Forehead Nose Glasses Cheek Chin
Bird Beak Parrot Feather Macaw
Bird Wood Beak Feather Natural material

Bird Beak Wood Feather Wing

· Administrator
5,428 Posts
Great pics.
We had the same experience with parrotlets. It amazed us how natural they integrated themselves into our lives when we got them. How it was like they were aways there.

• Love
Reactions: Radik

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pics.
We had the same experience with parrotlets. It amazed us how natural they integrated themselves into our lives when we got them. How it was like they were aways there.
Quality wise, lets not kidd ourself Ozzie, they are (most) trash! :D
Problem is these little creatures do not comprehend what taking a still means :D :D :D

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone and their little Jingle Birdies! 🎅🎄🤶🐤
Radik, such great pics! Kiki looks like a very contented little guy! He is very handsome looking! 😍 You will have to let us know how your trip goes. I have a six month old too, and hope to be taking him on a trip next March. It will be interesting to see how it goes...I have never taken a bird on vacation before.🚗

· Super Moderator
3,905 Posts
Merry Christmas to you, Radik and Kiki! He is absolutely gorgeous and has clearly bonded with you! Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos! I will for sure keep my fingers crossed for you and Kiki but I am sure he will be fine.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts