Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make a Coconut PB Banana Hatchday Cake for Sweetie's 1st Hatchday. I have organic coconut flour, organic peanut butter and organic unsweetened coconut flakes as well as ground flax seed. any ideas on what else to put in this besides her favorite seed? she's also not been feeling to well so i wanna make it extra special. her appetite is fine shes eating normally she's just on some antibiotics for a possible liver infection.

·
Super Moderator
4,911 Posts
Does she eat pellets? Those can be ground up to as "flour."
Cinnamon is a safe spice.
Honestly, she might just love something new to eat/destroy. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah she eats pellets her main diet is zupreem fruit blend and roudybush yeah ill put some cinnamon in there to. honestly ill doubt she will eat it if theres no safflower seeds in it lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just so you know, peanut butter is somewhat bad for your babe, you might want to substitute with something less fatty like almond butter. Still very much a treat but not quite as detrimental as peanuts are. Also, most peanut butters, even organic, will have sugar and/or salt, so watch out for that! Happy bird-day!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just bought the organic pb yesterday she doesnt get pb at all so i think what ima do is just do a dab because i have 3 mini tier cake pans .. like small enough to go into an easy bake oven and im only doing one tier for her hatch day cake so it should be ok right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts