Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vertebrate Pet supply Mesh Beak Fence

I thought this was kind of funny. I went to Omar's Bird store to get some fresh millet and bird see- a mini hut , a bird seed feeder box ect.. I didn't plan to buy all this stuff but it all had helped Chumley. while I was at this store, I decided to make a new toy for Chums as Omar's had a entire area to make all kind of bird toys. S I got him a bell, and some acrylic shapes. I wasn't sure he would like it. As soon as I put it in his cage he was on it, picking at it and rubbing his head on it. The next day he did the neck wiggle dance for it. I have not seen him do that again but I thought hmmm, weird. Now he sleeps under it,
Purple Light Plant Violet Toy

Purple Blue Art Natural material Event

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is so precious! He seems to have a lot of personality!! 💙
Yes, he is Mr. Personality plus. My hubs says he is a prima donna and the dogs are jealous! I give him all kinds of veggies and nuts. I found out he hates Broccoli because every time I give it to him he throws it to the bottom of his cage- with disgust!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
😂😂 I find it so amusing when they have their little fits. It’s like having a toddler! This is my little guy 💙

View attachment 47057
😂😂 I find it so amusing when they have their little fits. It’s like having a toddler! This is my little guy 💙

View attachment 47057
What is his name? He looks a lot like Chumley- maybe a little lighter. Chumley will throw a tantrum whenever he hears plastic rustling. He will go beat up one of his toys... pretty funny too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
His name is Scooter. We found him in the street on 4th of July. Tried to find his owners to no avail. He’s a sweet bird but such attitude. He loves to sit at my kitchen windows and sing while I do dishes 😂 I just love him. I wish I knew how old he was and his history.
Wow, lucky you! Lucky Scooter too!
You saved him from a short life!
Just two days ago I put Chumley outside in his cage to get some sunshine. I put him by my screen door and I stepped inside just to grab something when I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. A small hawk( he covered the entire cage with wings and tail spread out) had flown down and grabbed onto Chums cage! I chased him off but he was hesitant to go. Chums didn’t seem to scared but I was!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts