Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vertebrate Pet supply Mesh Beak Fence

I thought this was kind of funny. I went to Omar's Bird store to get some fresh millet and bird see- a mini hut , a bird seed feeder box ect.. I didn't plan to buy all this stuff but it all had helped Chumley. while I was at this store, I decided to make a new toy for Chums as Omar's had a entire area to make all kind of bird toys. S I got him a bell, and some acrylic shapes. I wasn't sure he would like it. As soon as I put it in his cage he was on it, picking at it and rubbing his head on it. The next day he did the neck wiggle dance for it. I have not seen him do that again but I thought hmmm, weird. Now he sleeps under it,
Purple Light Plant Violet Toy

Purple Blue Art Natural material Event

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is so precious! He seems to have a lot of personality!! 💙
Yes, he is Mr. Personality plus. My hubs says he is a prima donna and the dogs are jealous! I give him all kinds of veggies and nuts. I found out he hates Broccoli because every time I give it to him he throws it to the bottom of his cage- with disgust!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes, he is Mr. Personality plus. My hubs says he is a prima donna and the dogs are jealous! I give him all kinds of veggies and nuts. I found out he hates Broccoli because every time I give it to him he throws it to the bottom of his cage- with disgust!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
😂😂 I find it so amusing when they have their little fits. It’s like having a toddler! This is my little guy 💙

Bird White Light Bird toy Beak

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
😂😂 I find it so amusing when they have their little fits. It’s like having a toddler! This is my little guy 💙

View attachment 47057

View attachment 47057
What is his name? He looks a lot like Chumley- maybe a little lighter. Chumley will throw a tantrum whenever he hears plastic rustling. He will go beat up one of his toys... pretty funny too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What is his name? He looks a lot like Chumley- maybe a little lighter. Chumley will throw a tantrum whenever he hears plastic rustling. He will go beat up one of his toys... pretty funny too.
His name is Scooter. We found him in the street on 4th of July. Tried to find his owners to no avail. He’s a sweet bird but such attitude. He loves to sit at my kitchen windows and sing while I do dishes 😂 I just love him. I wish I knew how old he was and his history.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
His name is Scooter. We found him in the street on 4th of July. Tried to find his owners to no avail. He’s a sweet bird but such attitude. He loves to sit at my kitchen windows and sing while I do dishes 😂 I just love him. I wish I knew how old he was and his history.
Wow, lucky you! Lucky Scooter too!
You saved him from a short life!
Just two days ago I put Chumley outside in his cage to get some sunshine. I put him by my screen door and I stepped inside just to grab something when I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. A small hawk( he covered the entire cage with wings and tail spread out) had flown down and grabbed onto Chums cage! I chased him off but he was hesitant to go. Chums didn’t seem to scared but I was!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts