Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So at first she wasn't convinced that this was a really real birdie...

But then she decided to ask for head rubs since it was DEFINITELY a really real birdie... Chicken seriously? :p

This one just makes me laugh... Chicken what are you doing??​

I'll have to finish uploading the rest later since I have to get ready for work now. I hope you enjoy and have a laugh!

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
LOL, she looks just like Jinx going after toes! What does the budgie do by the way? Does it move or sing?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought it a while before I got my real little chicken. I wanted a bird, but I wasn't really sure (of course now I am really REALLY sure! ;) ) but I got this little one 'cause I thought it was really cute! ^^

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
Where did you get the budgie toy? I really want to get one too for Jinx, I think she'll love it (well in an "I'll attack you" kind of way).

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got that budgie toy at a small shop that use to be open in Granville Island (Vancouver BC). They aren't there anymore, but I have also see this type (there are many different species - no parrotlets tho...) in some smaller specialty pet stores where you might be able to order them. I'll try to see if I can look it up when I get home and post the info! ^^

1 - 20 of 21 Posts