Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an unhealthy relationship w/ my cat.... i don't think I've posted this picture of my kitty yet... but I couldn't resist posting it~

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Catfish is my very FIRST pet that I could call my own. He is MY cat and come looking for me. He picked me.

He was adopted 3 times before I took him home from my first job. Each time he was brought back because he attacked all the families... he pinned one couple on the couch and lunged at their feet and ran after them when they tried to flee. They threw a blanket over him and scooped him back into the carrier...

I've had almost no problems with him.... he's my baby.

·
Registered
794 Posts
So that is the real Catfish...LOL I love an orange kitty.
I worked for a summer at a no-kill shelter and I took care of 50. I have 4 dogs so it kept me from bringing one home. It's a good thing or I would have alot of little kitties now.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:eek: I have a soft spot for orange cats. I'm (im)famous for it... If there is an orange cat in the hospital, I'll find it and run over and pick it up.....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I KNOW! It's so funny when the hiss. You just CAN'T take them seriously. They can't even fit their teeth around your fist... I just laugh~

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Well, I am so glad Catfish is with you now! I LOVE calico's. I had a gorgeous calico that lived a long time. My son love orange kitties like you do. I think kitties are great, but I am allergic to them. I took shots for a while. I knew after my Millicent passed that I best not get another. Thank GOODNESS I am not allergic to dogs!

·
Registered
373 Posts
That's an utterly cute pic! :)

I have an orange kitty (rescued recently) - he is a big pain in the butt! Whenever Nemo's out, I always seclude him to the bedroom, but some people on other forums say they don't. I'm really paranoid and plus, I don't know him well enough yet to trust him (don't think I ever will, LOL). Do you do the same when your birds are out or do your cats care less about them? I've always been curious to know how birds-cats households manage.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have outside cats, and when they magically got pregnant (lol) then had their kittens, they brought them to the front door.

So I took care of them and found good homes for them all. Since we are talking about cute kittens, I believe this is totally on topic. LOL
(some of them have words on them because they were used for the online ad)

Now.....see the one "not available"....thats Casper!! lol. I have him now if you didn't know. The orange ones were SO cute. But they went to a better home. :eek:

Here is the calico sister, which my mother kept:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts