Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Ive been trying to get a viable picture of cloud since I joined this forum. I just cant seen to get a good picture. He moves and its blurry, or too dark or the flash is too bright. Im not a photographer but I though digital cameras were supposed to be easy to use.. lol anyone got any tips?

·
Registered
98 Posts
You'll just have to take a ton of pics and then pick the best ones. Try changing your settings also. I've noticed that whenever I turn the flash off my pictures come out a little blurry so I just keep it on. What kind of camera do you have?

·
Registered
373 Posts
How close to Cloud are you when you're trying to take pictures? If you're within about 20 cms, using the macro feature will be your best bet. However, the light thing is tricky -- natural light is your BEST bet. If your pictures come out blurry still, try propping your camera on a tripod or something stable to take the pic (or use the anti-shake feature on your cam).

·
Registered
373 Posts
P.S. I find that with macro shots, you can never go wrong with natural light. In fact, using the flash with macro will actually make the photo come out too bright (probably will blind Cloud for a few seconds, too!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts