Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there should be a category "Bringing your parrotlet home" where people can submit articles which would be verified by moderators, and posted.

That way, new members can quickly get vital information and general facts before asking questions that have been askied millions of times.

I think this is a good idea...what do you guys think? :eek:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree..would be very helpful...i keep reading as much as I can to ensure that I do the very best by Kiwi. Good idea..

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Hey musicjan, havent heard or seen you post in a while. How are you doing... and Bitsy? :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Although I like the idea of educating prospective owners on what they need to do to prepare for a new bird, does it really warrent a new section?

Why not just create a thread on the subject and if it becomes really, really good, and the community thinks it is warrented, we can make it sticky at the top of one of the sections (note: this is just my opinion, I am not speaking on behalf of management ;) ).

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Although I like the idea of educating prospective owners on what they need to do to prepare for a new bird, does it really warrent a new section?

Why not just create a thread on the subject and if it becomes really, really good, and the community thinks it is warrented, we can make it sticky at the top of one of the sections (note: this is just my opinion, I am not speaking on behalf of management ;) ).

Regards,

Art S.
I agree Art. At this time, a section devoted to bringing a parrotlet home is probably not needed. Maybe a sticky or article will suffice at this time. If we notice enough interest at a later point, we can always add it then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts