Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Looking to purchase my first parrotlet this weekend. Been browsing Kijiji a ton and there is not much coming up. Is anyone able to PM me info of reputable breeders in the GTA? I actually live in Peterborough but I'm willing to drive as far as toronto if I have to. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also curious...
I am in Little Britain. Have not had much luck with breeders getting back to me. I found one in Uxbridge. But I bought my two from a breeder in Simcoe found her on kijiji.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm looking for a parrotlet. If anyone knows of one, could you please let me know? I have a preference to North Toronto/Simcoe area, but a calm and happy personality is the most important so I can go to another area as well.
Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
Hi
What type of parrot you have
I want to buy a scarlet macaw
Hi and welcome to the forum. While some members have other types of parrots, this particular forum is focused exclusively on Parrotlets. Macaws, like all parrots, are a huge commitment. Macaws came live to be 80 years old, so they are a lifetime commitment and even more! If you have questions about Parrotlets, this is the place for them. Otherwise, you should check out TalkParrots, which is not species specific and would be a place to discuss macaws of all species.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts