Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father just bought me a juicer for Christmas... but I saw it before he could put it in his room! :p

I had Apple Carrot juice today! :D And Kiwi really REALLY loves it. He always drinks from a little spoon... so I just got his "little spoon" and filled it up with some juice... he's still sipping away! :D:D

I would have given him some pulp... but I accedently shreaded up the apple seeds. :eek: Aww well. Better luck next time, Kiwi. ;)

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
An occasional bit of juice is fine, but probably the whole fruit (or vegetable in the case of carrots) is the best way to go to get all the nutrients.
Reta

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
That is a great way to give a treat and bond handfeeding the juice. Whole veggies are great, but a bit of juice is fun too.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How cute, you need to get his spoon engraved, lol j/k. Did you try it with Musette yet? I love your Xmas countdown pic.:D:D:D
Can't beleive I forgot to check back on this thread. I'm sorry. :eek:

Musette is afraid of spoons. :p I tried oatmeal today with him while I was eating breakfast, and he didn't want to do anything with the spoon. I ended up giving him some with the tip of my index finger. He also tried to snag some beef jerky from my mouth today. :p:p *.....what is it with these birds and things that I treasure most??? :rolleyes:*:p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Juicing is the quickest way to better health, weight loss, and a more energetic life. The nutrients are released to your bloodstream within 15 minutes after eating. If you're interested in learning more about juicing, check out my post "What is Juicing?"

But if you've recently purchased a juicer or are considering starting a juicing regimen, here's what you should know.

·
Super Moderator
4,893 Posts
Juicing is the quickest way to better health, weight loss, and a more energetic life. The nutrients are released to your bloodstream within 15 minutes after eating. If you're interested in learning more about juicing, check out my post "What is Juicing?"

But if you've recently purchased a juicer or are considering starting a juicing regimen, here's what you should know.
Welcome to the forum. unfortunately you are replying to an post from 2008 so most likely will not get a reply from the OP. Outside that glad you dropped by. What sort of parrotlets do you have? How long have you had them? What can we do to help? or you can just brag about your parrotlet. We also love pics of birds

1 - 8 of 8 Posts