Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have been a member for a while, but haven’t posted. However, I enjoy reading posts from everyone. I have a 1.5 year old Pacific Blue male named Phineas. He is very smart (aren’t all Parrotlets) and keeps me in stitches most of the time.
I do have a question about his over attraction to bottles. He goes nuts whenever he sees one and immediately tries to feed it. Has anyone else experience that with their babies? I have never done anything to encourage this behavior and I will hide the bottle once he starts acting crazy over seeing it.
Thank you in advance for your response.
Sorry the pics are sideways, I use an iPad and the edit capability is not recognizing this format. Phineas not only is in love with bottles, but he can be seen “wearing” his bells, because he loves to get tickles from the clapper 😂
Barb and Phineas

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,666 Posts
Ahhh yes, lol
Melody would go INSANE over pill bottles. And I can think of another parrotlet I know who was also crazy in love with them 😂 such goof balls

·
Super Moderator
4,893 Posts
Meet Rio's newest girlfriend. He seeks her out all the time and just loves to stare longingly at her. When she is not around he pouts.

Packaging and labeling Amber Rectangle Font Logo

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Those pics crack me up! Bogie loved bells. I put a 2 inch bell in his cage and he loved to put his whole head inside it and chirp as loud as he could. It was so funny! This is probably why one of the nick-names we call parrotlets is the " Bell Parrot ".

David

·
Super Moderator
6,666 Posts
This was Bigboy's "girl friend?" The "love" of his life. He would stop everything to offer it food, or just discuss anything on his mind. LOL
photobucket
Awe I love this photo if Big Boy 💕

Reactions: Bigboy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts