Iv got a 7wk old who's my first parrotlet so learning lots everyday. Where I live in the summer someone in the area has alot of bonfires the smoke of which always blows into my house if the windows are open, too the point where I can smell it on my kids clothes. Is this going too harm my bird?? Even if every other window and door is open in my house-so a blow through?! Also my frontroom and kitchen are open planned is hot olive oil or a candle burning in the same room going too affect her?? I would obviously not burn a candle if she was out or near her cage and when iv been cooking iv made sure all windows are open and we only use cast iron or stainless steel for frying /cooking unless I'm making my toddler porridge then that will be in a non stick pan... Is that safe?? Too be used for boiling not frying?? Sorry about all the questions but it drives me made looking on Google and besides I don't have enough hours in my day too be scrolling.. Thanks too whoever replys.