Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two female and male that are bonded to me. I would love for them to be together, i hear them calling eachother but they are so mean to eachother its unbelievable i cant even put them together its horrible how they get.

Any tips on what i can do to make them bond to eachother?
I really love them!

The females toes were bitten off by some quakers i had sadly. But shes a good lil bird. 16237108869606333017181984843119.jpg 20200828_182556.jpg 20200828_182546.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,053 Posts
If they are showing aggression to each other, I don't think there is anything you can do to make them like each other. Putting them together at all risks injury or death, as you know that birds are capable of harming other birds. Parrotlets are individuals and independent, and once they show a strong opinion about anything I don't know of anything that can change their minds.

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
You have an unbalanced trio. One male and two females makes competition between them unbearable. It will only get worse. Please keep them separated. It is so unfortunate that one female lost her toes in a most hideous and painful way. I am glad she is doing well. It only takes a few seconds for a parrotlet to get seriously hurt or even killed in a fight. Give them all a kissy kiss and tel them to be good!

David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts