Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I got a new little blue baby (male) almost a week ago, and the little dude still has yet to get a name. I like Biblical names, thought of naming him Noah because he’s blue haha. And typing this naming him Jonah could be cute or funny I think. And I’ve thought Archie, Teo and lance. And recently have been calling him Micah. But not certain it will stay. So does anyone have any suggestions for the little dude?

·
Super Moderator
4,920 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!
He is adorable!!!!!
I like both Micah and Noah for him, and both would be something that he could potentially learn to mimic. Jonah might be funny, because parrotlets are just stubborn enough to think that they can defy God. In the Biblical theme, some good names could be Daniel, Malachi, or even Ezekiel (Zeek for short maybe) - I am enjoying the image of the parrotlet prophet come to correct humanity from the errors of their ways! :) I named my little yellow dude Tumi for the Incan ceremonial knife used for cutting the hearts out of llamas, so you can have some fun with the name for sure!

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
I love bible names!! I agree with Dana 😂 Jonah is fitting! If Micah sticks though maybe that's the one??

Reactions: Layna0a

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Your little guy looks like such a sweetie. I like that you are thinking of a biblical name, too. There is Festus, Joab, Felix, Eli.

I like Micah. Jonah is nice, too, but it is used as an expression to describe someone who brings bad luck. :confused:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome! Sampson seems like a good name for him. It represents strength and power, which he will display to you as he matures! He has wonderful markings and a nice blue shade.

David🦜

·
Super Moderator
4,469 Posts
I have alway been fond of Eli as a Bible name

Reactions: Layna0a

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I am such a boring namer of birds.... My first guy was Huey because he looked like that cartoon character chicken baby huey with his fat round but. My current one is yellow and he is Sunshine.

I sing my birds names to them is silly songs I make up I like the flow of Micah in a song.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts