Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed yesterday that when I had Molly out of her cage she would constantly try to fly to her seed bag. She would also keep flying to the carpet to get hulls that had been thrown down (didn't used to do that). When I take her into the other room she will try to fly to places she wouldn't normally fly to. Usually she just sits on my shoulder and snuggles. I'm wondering why she has become so obsessive over seeds in the recent days. She also is drinking more water than normal. Other than this behavior she is fine, good droppings, still fairly active. Is there a physiological thing going on because its spring or something? If anyone has any idea let me know. I also regularly feed her fresh veggies so her diet is well-balanced, at least 5 days a week.

·
Registered
794 Posts
If this seems weird then call your vet and at least run the situation by them. They will probably recognize it if is to be concerned about. We are all good with behavior problems but if this is other than that you would better be safe than sorry. keep us posted..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts