Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've learned something new about my little Gelato... he HATES yellow highlighters. My friend was highligting some stuff and he flies over looks at the highlighter and just attacks it screaming.

Okay this is funny stuff because he is a tiny bird... the highlighter is longer than him, and he showed such hatred for it.

Beware yellow highlighters. Gelato will kill you all!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Tell Gelato I try not to touch thoses icky highlighters except when I'm balancing my checkbook. Those evil ba---rds. Gelato keeping the world safe one highlighter at a time. He's little but he's not scared...good man.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D

I have a parrot potty training pamphlet and if I recall, you are supposed to mark the target with a highlighter...;)

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
17 Posts
haha!

Louie hates brooms. It might be a bird-wide phenomenon (maybe), though, because my doves are also terrified of brooms. I'm pretty sure they'd never seen one before the one time they saw it, though...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He doesn't mind my blue highlighters, I don't like yellow... too bright. It's just the yellow ones. He's become this cuddly little bird that sits with me as I study, before he wanted to run around and fly about... but now, he likes to cuddle and ride around in my hoody. I love it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts