Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little girl hates bells. Everytime she sees a bell she yells at it and then beats it up. Is this normal?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wendell loves to regularily beat the heck out of his bells for a couple of minutes then he will sit under the bell with it balanced on his head for 10 minutes.....go figure.....
Stephen

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Chipper loves to go after this rubber toy and make noise, ha. Her bells are her buddies. She chirps quietly to her bells. You should see her go after her penguin, ha!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hahaha, I see the poor bells get attacked by Nemo on a daily basis. It's like he wants to rip them right off his toys. He does that somtimes with his millet holder -- just swing it hard enough for it to drop and then just watch happily as I go to pick it up before he gets the chance to soil it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Little Gelato is still too much of a baby to enjoy his bells. . .he does liek to sit under them and have them rest on is head, which I can't understand why....

He's more interested in destroying his cage buddy and sitting on top of it. . .

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Yep, sounds totally normal. Mine does the same thing with bells and goes berserk when you crunch plastic also [Potato chip bags are his favorite].

Mine does the bell on his head also, he gets stritches from it and will move his head around so he gets every inch - I don't mind, it give me a break :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sam had a love-hate relationship with his bells. (He had many bells in his cage, and of course he had his favorites.) He'd love to fight with the bells, sometimes for what appeared to be no reason. Then he'd love to cuddle with them, especially when it was time to go to sleep at night. It was pretty funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts